In my last article, we discussed about how to prepare a dataset from local file.
This article speaks about how we can create a dataset which is stored in OneDrive. It can be personal or business OneDrive.
There is no changes up to 4th step from my previous article, after that follow the below steps
- Choose either OneDrive – Business or OneDrive – Personal where the file stored.
- Here am using OneDrive – Personal, click it.
- It will ask for Microsoft account credentials to access OneDrive.
- Choose the file from OneDrive and select Connect which is on top right.
- Selected file will be available under Datasets in Power BI